Ring Size Guide
All our rings will be in stock in standard sizes from small to large, and are available to order through our website. Please refer to our guide on finding your perfect size.
If your ring size is one that we do not hold in stock then we can make this for you and delivery time will be 6 – 8 weeks. Please get in touch to discuss this further.
In the UK, ring sizes are measured alphabetically and in the US and Europe it is numerical. Please note that there is not internationally recognised standard sizing and every ring size chart will vary slightly. Please refer to ‘Size’ in the table below for added guidance.
|Size||UK Size||US Size||EU Size||Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)|
|XX Small||G||3 1⁄2||45 1⁄4||14.4||45.2|
|XX Small||H||4||46 1⁄2||14.8||46.5|
|X Small||I||4 1⁄2||47||15.2||47.7|
|X Small||J||5||48 1⁄2||15.6||49.0|
|X Large||O||7 1⁄2||55||17.6||55.2|
|X Large||Q||8 1⁄2||57||18.4||57.6|
How To Find Your Ring Size
- There are a number of ways to measure your ring size and we advise the following:
1. Order a free ring sizer:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Ring Sizer including your full name, address and telephone number. We will aim to despatch this to you within 2 – 3 working days.
2. Measure your finger:
- Please measure the circumference of your chosen finger by wrapping a piece of string, thin paper or similar around your finger, marking where the ends meet, measure the distance and refer to our Conversion Table and the Circumference column.
- If the measurement of your circumference falls between two sizes, we would advise to choose the large size.
3. Measure an existing ring:
- Please measure with a ruler the inside diameter of an existing ring and with the measurement refer to our Conversion Table.
- If the measurement of the diameter falls between two sizes, we would advise to choose the larger size.
4. Visit a jeweller:
- A local jeweller should be able to measure your finger and advise you of your ring size in UK Sizing and your size should be a letter.
Tips On Measuring Your Finger
Your ring should fit comfortably on your finger and still be able to swivel around but not so loose that it will easily slide over your knuckle.
1. Here are a few tips and tricks on the best way to find your perfect size:
- If you measure your finger and it is between two different sizes, we would advise selecting the larger size, as this will be more comfortable.
- When stacking rings please be aware that the size of you finger increases towards your knuckle so we would advise that you may need to consider wearing a size larger than you are used to.
- Temperature can affect the size of your finger. Please do not measure your fingers when your hands are cold. The best time to measure your finger is at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest.
- Please be aware of the width of the band, a wider band will feel tighter than a thin band. The majority of our designs have a delicate band so if you are used to wearing a wider band then you may want to consider a size smaller.
Buying A Gift?
When buying a ring as a gift the best way to find the correct size is to borrow an existing ring, measure the inside diameter and refer to our Conversation Table.
Obviously, we are aware that this may not be the easiest option and as a result we would like to highlight that with all orders you will have 14 days for an exchange or refund. For rings that are bought as a gift for a date more than 14 days from date of order then please get in touch to let us know. To an extent we would be happy to extend the exchange period only. Please note you must make us aware of this at time of purchase.
Should you require any assistance with ring sizing please do not hesitate to contact us and we would be happy to help, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 3397 8402.